Winterset Ski Club News, Information & Updates - September 18, 2017
Bulk Buy Lift Ticket Voucher Program:
Members wishing to participate in the 2017-18 Bulk Buy Program - now is the time to place your orders.
Two emails went out to the Primary member's email address to all 2016-17 Winterset members.
The first email was sent out on 9/4/17, the second on 9/14/17. Attached to the first email was the order form WITH CREDITS listed for the Southern Tier of mountains. The second email had the information and CREDITS for the Northern Tier of mountains and the pricing for Sunapee.
At this time, ALL information, prices and credits have been sent out to members.
We ask that member use the emailed forms when ordering tickets for the 2017-18 Ski Season.
All dates, rules, regulations and information is on the Winterset website. A direct link: Bulk Buy Lift Tickets
The following is the timeline for submission of your Bulk Buy Orders:
· Orders submitted with a Personal Check for payment must be "RECEIVED” at my address by Saturday September 23, 2017. Note that this is also the date of the club's picnic.
· Any orders received by mail after that date, must be "RECEIVED" by Wednesday September 27, 2017 and must include a Cashier or Bank check for the purchase amount of your tickets.
· If you wish to pay in person, you have two events where you may do so:
· Winterset’s Club Picnic at “Dickinson Park” on Saturday September 23, 2017 OR
· The Meeting House, Newtown, CT - on Friday September 29, 2017 between the hours of 6.30 - 8.30 pm - remember at this event we will only accept either CASH or a CASHIER or CERTIFIED check. We will send out an email when we have the date finalized and we will also send out reminder emails as the date gets closer.
· Please remember to include your mailing fee – we prefer if you give us a personal check for the mailing fee (makes the accounting easier) – remember the mailing fee will be in the same envelope as your Bulk Tickets if you pick them up at the events designated for purpose in November and December. If you do not pick up your tickets, we will cash the mailing check and mail your tickets over the course of the following week.
· Please remember to go to your online account and renew your membership – we are not permitted to give you any Bulk Buy tickets if you are not a paid up member of the club.
· Do not send a membership check with your Bulk Buy Order, it will not be processed and will likely result in your being charged a late fee.
· If you are having difficulty accessing your online membership account in order to renew, please contact the membership team for assistance.
Also note that none of the mountains are allowing additional Bulk Buy orders during the course of this season, so please ensure that you think about what you need to order carefully.
If you have any questions, as always do not hesitate to ask – email our Bulk Buy Coordinator, Brenda Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winterset Ski Club's Annual Picnic is this Saturday, September 23, 2017
Dickinson Park, 30 Elm Dr, Newtown CT from 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm
The club will provide the hot dogs, hamburgers and beverages. Members are asked to bring a salad, appetizer, side dish or dessert. Please RSVP so we know how many hot dogs and hamburgers to buy.
This year we are taking RSVP's 3 ways: phone, email and also ONLINE.
Link to complete details and information: WSC Annual Picnic - 9/23/2017
Bulk Buy Lift Ticket Orders will be accepted at the picnic. If placing Bulk Buy orders, please remember to bring 2 checks with you, one for the tickets and one for the mailing fee. -- See complete details above.
Winterset Ski Club's Golf Outing, Sunday, October 1, 2017
Members and guests are invited to join us for a Golf Event.
Link to complete details and information: WSC Golf Outing - 10/1/2017
Sunday, October 1, 2017
Starting at: 10:00 am, included lunch & refreshments
Sunset Hills Golf Course, 13 Sunset Hill Rd, Brookfield CT
Members and Guests welcome to play 18 holes of golf!
Jay Dinnan is the contact person for this event. Jay can be reached at: 203-364-1838
or by email at: email@example.com
We hope you can join us for this event.