Bulk Buy Lift Tickets
It's time to return all unused Bulk Buy Tickets for credit for next year's purchases. These credit, and/or the amount of the credit is not guaranteed.
Tickets can be returned by mail or in person. Please see the email for complete details.
In person return will be held on Monday, April 22nd between 6pm and 8pm, downstairs of the Meeting House at the flagpole in Newtown.
Mount Snow Online Ticket Policy - Mount Snow is no longer part of the Bulk Buy Lift Ticket Voucher Program. They have a new program - the Online Ticket Program.
Please click on the below or go directly to the Mount Snow page to get all the details and information.
Mount Snow Lift Tickets
Bulk Buy Lift Tickets for the 2018-19 Ski Season are here.
Mountain Policy - pdf
Okemo Mountain Resort
Please note: We have no guarantee that Okemo will be offering credit, or if they do how much credit, on this year's unused Bulk Buy Vouchers...therefore, we strongly suggest that members use all their Okemo Bulk Buy this season.
- HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Okemo Adult $73 – Young Adult $62 – Junior $54 - Senior (65-69) $62 – Super Sr. (70+) $54
Sunapee Resort (Prices to be determined.)
Killington/Pico new bulk ticket procedure
- New this season, clubs will order vouchers as usual, however they will not be Direct to Lift vouchers.
- Club members will purchase Killington or Pico vouchers through the CSC to be redeemed at a ticket window.
- The first time skiing or boarding, the member will be required to purchase a One Pass Card for $5.00.
- This card is a one-time purchase per individual member and must be presented at the ticket window with a voucher, CSC sticker and photo ID each time the member skis/boards at Killington or Pico.
- The One Pass Card will be validated for one day of skiing or boarding at the mountain.
- At the end of the season, clubs will return unused vouchers for acceptable credit for next season and should keep the One Pass Card for use next season, as before.
- COST:Killington Adult $70, Youth $54 / Pico Adult $42, Youth $35
Sugarbush bulk ticket procedure
- As in the past clubs will order Sugarbush vouchers through the CSC which may be redeemed by the member at the ticket window by presenting CSC member club card and a photo ID.
- The first time member uses his Sugarbush vouchers, a Sugarbush Xpress Card must be purchased at the ticket window for $5.
- The voucher will be exchanged for a RFID card – the Sugar Xpress Card.It should be placed in a ski coat pocket and will be scanned before getting on the lift for a day of skiing or boarding.
- Member should keep the Sugar Xpress Card; it will be validated the each time the member visits Sugarbush following the instructions noted above.
- The process remains the same throughout the season.Present the Sugarbush voucher at the ticket window with CSC member card and photo ID and the Sugarbush Xpress Card will be validated for another day of skiing or boarding.
- The Sugar Xpress Card may be presented at a ticket window on Awareness Days to purchase ticket and validation of the RFID card for a day of skiing/boarding.Be sure to present the CSC member sticker and photo ID at the time of purchase.
Bromley program remains the same
- Minimum order of 1,000 by CSC. (a combination of adult and youth vouchers).
- Bulk tickets cannot be used at the OnSnow Winter Carnival.Special prices will be in effect for the OnSnow weekend.
- The new process does not affect the Awareness Days program.It will be the same as last season.
- Mount Snow will offer the Everyday Benefit Online Program again this season.Refer to their website for details.
Nancy Nolan and Ginny Ludwig, CSC bulk ticket cordinators
Bulk Buy Lift Ticket Voucher Program
The bulk ticket program is designed to give ski club members an opportunity to purchase lift tickets for the upcoming season at reduced rates. These savings can amount to 30%-40% of the retail lift ticket price. The vouchers for these tickets are ordered in September and delivered in November. These vouchers are presented to the ski resort by the club member along with their membership ID and exchanged for the appropriate lift tickets. Any unused vouchers can be turned in at the end of the ski season for credit towards new vouchers for the same mountain next year. Not all mountains give 100% credit every year. Please read all the rules and regulations before buying vouchers.
Please see the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions below and the the Rules & Regulations sheet to get learn more about this program.
Winterset Bulk Ticket Purchase – 2018/2019 Season
Bulk Buy Ticket Vouchers are sold in September.
Orders come in and are picked up in November or mailed out.
Unused Bulk Buy Lift Ticket Returns are made in the month of APRIL to get credit for next year.
What is the Bulk Buy Lift Ticket Program?
This is a program set up by the Connecticut Ski Council (CSC) for all their participating clubs to save skiers money on lift tickets to many of the ski areas in the Northeast. Winterset is a member of the CSC, therefore, you as a member of Winterset are able to partake in this program.
Winterset Ski Club through the CSC offers it's membership the opportunity to advance purchase lift tickets and lift ticket vouchers for many of the area ski resorts. During about 3 weeks in the month of September members are offered a list of mountains and ticket prices. Any paid member may purchase these tickets and vouchers, which have NO BLACK OUT DATES, for use during the coming ski season. These tickets and vouchers are for your use as an individual member, and are not needed for Day Bus Trips and/or longer trips that Winterset Ski Club offers it's members.
What do I need to know before purchasing Vouchers?
Bulk Buy ticket purchases paid by personal check must be RECEIVED by September 24, 2018.
Any orders received by mail after this date must be in the form of CASH or CERTIFIED/CASHIER'S CHECK and received by September 28, 2018.
Your last opportunity to place a Bulk Buy order will be "In person" with either CASH or a CERTIFIED/CASHIER'S CHECK will be at a date and time determined by the club.
**Any personal check orders received after 9/24 and cash/certified/cashier check orders received after 9/28 will be returned
- Purchaser must be a paid club member for the 2018-2019 season in order to receive the bulk buy tickets that they ordered.
- Two checks are required for processing orders (ticket purchase and mailing fee - mailing fee is for tickets not picked up in person by member and will be returned at the time your tickets are personally picked up.
- Note: credits for unused tickets are not guaranteed.
What if I don't use all the Vouchers that I order?
Each mountain has it's own return/credit policy. Most mountain will offer members credit on unused, returned vouchers -- this credit MUST be used the following ski season to purchase new vouchers for that same mountain. At the end of the season (During the month of April to be exact) Winterset members turn in unused vouchers to the Bulk Buy Ticket Coordinator, who in turn returns them to the CSC for credit for vouchers for next season --- PLEASE SEE THE INFORMATION FROM THE CSC AS TO THE EXACT RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THESE RETURNS -- please note that credit is not guaranteed, so try to plan your purchases accordingly.
Do I need to purchase Vouchers for Winterset Trips?
No, lift tickets for any trips through Winterset will be purchased by the club and given to the members on and for that trip.
Are Bulk Buy Tickets the same as CSC Awareness Days?
No, this is a different program from the Awareness Days. These vouchers are good any day during the ski season at the particular mountain that you purchased tickets for. The CSC Awareness Days are a listing of specific dates/mountains/prices. You show up at the specific mountain, on the assigned date, show your membership card at the purchase window and get the discounted Awareness Day price.
Is the price of the Awareness Days the same as the Bulk Buy Ticket prices?
Usually not -- the prices may be more or less depending on the day/date/month, etc.
Additional Questions: email the Bulk Buy Director Brenda Murray at: firstname.lastname@example.org and put BB Tickets in the subject line.
Please see the rest of the information on this an the other Bulk Buy pages to get all the rules and regulations that go with these purchases.